PTA Membership FAQ's
- Who can join the PTA?
Any family member associated with a child in the school can join (Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles).
Teachers and faculty can join.
Members of our community can join.Return to Top
- What does PTA Membership require?
- No time or additional participation is required. Just becoming a member shows your support for the PTA efforts to improve the parent and teacher association. Return to Top
- How do I join?
- Complete our membership form online here: Join the Grady PTA Return to Top
- What does it cost to join?
- Membership dues are $6 per person or $10 for two. Return to Top