Families please come and watch the Plant High School Drumline perform tonight. It’s a fun event for the kids – an open practice showcasing the upcoming percussion competition performance and then drumline cadences. Click Plant High Drumline Performance for more details.
This week is our Nothing Bundt Cakes Fundraiser benefiting the 5th grade banquet. Grady will receive 20% of all purchases made through Saturday when you present the Grady Elementary Fundraiser flyer. It applies to in-store purchases and phone/online orders. Order some delicious cakes, bundtlets or bundtinis for your holiday celebration and help support the 5th grade banquet!
Here are some important upcoming dates to note:
- 3/30 – Good Friday (No School)
- 4/2 – Wear blue for Autism Awareness
- 4/11 – Spring Concert - The PTA General Meeting begins at 5:30 pm and the show will begin shortly thereafter. There will be a donation only bake sale to benefit the 5th grade end of year banquet.
- 4/11-17 – Grady Book Fair – Runs daily from 7:45am-2:45pm with special night time shopping hours during the Spring Concert from 4:00-7:30pm. We need volunteers. Please click Volunteer At The Book Fair to view the volunteer schedule and sign up online.
- 5/7-11 – Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week
After School Enrichment Clubs
Registration for our next session of clubs is open! Clubs will run from April 9th for 6 weeks. To view details about the clubs offered and to enroll in the After School Enrichment Clubs go to: https://gradytigers.org/ase-club-signup.
Grady Book Fair
The Grady Spring Book Fair starts April 11 and runs through April 17 from 7:45 am until 2:45 pm each day. Preview day is April 10 from 7:45 am until 2:45 pm. During the Spring Concert on April 11th, there will also be special night time shopping hours from 4:00 pm until 7:30 pm.
The Book Fair is also online from April 5 until April 18. Click on this link to see learn more: Grady Book Fair Page.
We need volunteers to make the Grady Spring Book Fair a success. To see the book fair volunteer schedule and sign up online, please click here: Volunteer At The Book Fair.
Yearbooks are still available on a first come first serve basis and cost $25/Softback Yearbook and $30/Hardback Yearbook. To buy a yearbook for your child, go to http://www.strawbridge.net/order-online/ and use online code: 112045.
South Tampa Basketball Camp
Click here to learn more about the South Tampa Basketball Camp run at Grady Elementary by Guidance Counselor Mrs. Nancy Harris. The camp is open to girls and boys grades 1st-9th.
Home & School Connection
Guidance Counselor, Mrs. Nancy Harris, asks us to read the April Home & School Connection.