We have a very exciting week at Grady!
Our Winter Concert is this Thursday, December 7th in the Pavilion at 6pm. There are multiple events taking place for the winter concert:
- 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Family Dinner Night at PDQ
- From 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm, the Science Fair projects and Art Exhibit will be on display in the cafeteria.
- At 5:00 pm, the donation only bake sale begins. Please stop by for delicious treats. All proceeds benefit the fifth grade.
- At 5:30 pm, there will be a general meeting of the PTA under the Pavilion.
- At 6:00 pm, the Winter Concert begins!
For details and dress code, please click here for an important message from Mr. Florio about the Winter Concert. Volunteers are still needed to set up art work and help put away chairs at the end of the performance. Please click here to sign up.
The last day of ASE club signup for the Winter session is tomorrow, Wednesday December 6th. Please click here to view the list of clubs and sign up online. Clubs begin next Monday, December 11th.
Finally, thank you to everyone who participated and donated to Tiger Trek! We raised over $10,000, which will directly benefit the free tutoring program, art program, Spring Musical and many other enriching events at Grady.
Congratulations to Mrs. Trupp's class, our top class overall! The class will celebrate with a Yogurtology party today. Our top classes per grade that have earned a popsicle party are:
- Pre-K - Brinson
- Kindergarten - Hero
- 1st - Del Castillo
- 2nd - Price
- 3rd - Scofield
- 4th - Lanier/Ritter
Congrats to our top 4 students who did an amazing job raising money for Grady!
- Drew Bresnahan
- Michael Neward
- Matthew Durham
- Jacob Taylor
We expect to distribute the prizes to all of our students this week. Please note that due to the overwhelming participation and response, we had a few instances where we had to do prize substitutions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.