Thank you to all of the families that attended our Barnes & Noble Family Night of Reading last week! A special thanks to our volunteers and book readers!
Here are some important upcoming dates to note:
· 12/22 – PJ day at school
· 12/25-1/8 – Winter Break – no school
· 1/9 – Students return to school
· 1/15 – Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday – Non student day
· 1/16 – After School Enrichment Clubs resume
· 1/18 – Pirate Reading Night at Grady
· 1/22 – Spring Chorus Rehearsals commence for grades 3, 4 & 5. For additional information and to download a copy of the permission form, please click here: Grady Spring Chorus.
· 4/25 – Grady’s Spring Concert
Grady Elementary had two students that received awards at the PTA Reflections county competition! The theme this year was "Within Reach" and these two students created amazing art that will move on to compete in the PTA State Reflections competition. Roselana Hermoso in 5th grade received an Award of Excellence trophy and Marina Agazzi earned a ribbon for Runner-Up. Congratulations tigers! For more information about the program, please see Reflections Art Program and click on Reflections photos for pictures of the 2017 art work and awards ceremony.
2017-2018 Grady Yearbooks - 5th grade ads are now on sale. To buy a yearbook ad for your child go to: https://gradytigers.org/fifth-grade-yearbook-ads. Please note that ads can only be purchased for 5th graders. The deadline to purchase ads is January 31, 2018.
Yearbooks are also for sale! To buy a yearbook for your child, go to http://www.strawbridge.net/order-online/ and use online code: 112045. Buy it before March to guarantee that your child will have a yearbook for yearbook signing day.
We are still looking for volunteers to help put the ads together and assist with the yearbook. If you are interested, please contact Norma Maiz at [email protected].
We hope everyone has a wonderful winter break! We look forward to seeing you back at school on January 9th!