Our Winter Concerts are taking place this week! This year, we are changing our format and will be hosting three separate concerts. The dates of the concerts are:
- 1st & 2nd Grade: Wednesday, December 5th at 6 pm
- 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade Chorus: Thursday, December 6th at 6 pm
- Pre-K, Kindergarten and ESE Students: Friday, December 7th at 8 am
- Your child's holiday best! Greens, Reds, Blues, Golds, Silvers....all are welcome
- Please NO shorts
- Please NO light up necklaces or large head pieces (antlers, hats, bows). We would like everyone to be seen on stage, as well as be able to see.
- 1:30 - 2:30 pm - Sign up for a 30 minute shift to set up chairs at Winter Concert Volunteers (Needed on both Dec 5th & Dec 6th)
- 4:00 - 8:00 pm - Family Dinner Night at PDQ (Make sure to mention you are with Grady Elementary)
- 5:00 - 5:45 pm - Students must meet in the Music Room 26
- 5:00 - 5:45 pm - Art Fair Project viewing in Cafeteria (details below)
- 5:00 pm - 5th Grade Dippin Dots Sale
- 5:30 pm - General PTA Meeting (only on Dec 6th)
- 6:00 pm - Winter Concert Starts
- 6:45 pm - Concert concludes, volunteers needed to help put chairs away. Sign up for a 30 minute shift at Winter Concert Volunteers (Needed only on Dec 5th)
Art Fair Project Viewing
The artists of Grady Elementary have been studying Color Theory, Hispanic Heritage, and Proportion during this first semester of school. Grady Elementary students will be presenting a Winter Art Show, which will be on display during the week of the Winter Concerts. The art will be available, in the cafeteria, for viewing from 4:00 - 5:30 pm on Wednesday, December 5th before the 1st and 2nd grade Winter Concert begins. The exhibit will continue to hang in the cafeteria for the remainder of the week. Students whose artwork will be on display will receive a special invitation that will be sent home, however, anyone is welcome to come enjoy the exhibit and witness the exemplary artistry blooming at Grady.
For additional details about the concert, please click on Grady Winter Concerts.