Grandparents’ Breakfast is coming up on September 7/8th. Two breakfasts will be held:
Thursday, September 7th for grandparents visiting students whose last names begin with the letters A-M
Friday, September 8th for grandparents visiting students whose last names begin with the letters N-Z
Please note that the last names were incorrectly listed in our previous Tiger Talk email.
We still need volunteers. Please click here to sign up.
ASE Club registration is now open for fall clubs. Please click here for additional details.
Online orders for yearbooks are now available. You can order your yearbook online by going to www.strawbridge.net and using the online code: 112045. 2017 - 2018 yearbooks are $20 for soft cover and $25 for hard cover. Cash orders will only be received in the months of January and February 2018. The deadline to order yearbooks in time for yearbook signing is March 9, 2018.
We are still looking for volunteers to help with the following:
- Grandparents Breakfast on September 7/8th - Please click here to sign up.
- Chick-fil-A art night on September 26th – We are in need of volunteers to help with the setup/breakdown. Please click here to sign up.
- After School Club Dismissal - We are looking for volunteers to help with clubs after school dismissal on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3:20 to 3:50, volunteers may receive a discount for clubs. Please contact Norma Maiz at [email protected] with any questions.
- Yearbook - We need a Yearbook Coordinator, as well as people to take pictures at events and prepare the 5th grade dedication ads. Please contact Norma Maiz with any questions at [email protected].
- Fall Festival or Tiger Trek Committee - please contact PTA President Debbie Bresnahan at [email protected].
Upcoming events are listed below. Please click on the links for additional information.
- September 4th - Labor Day - Non-student day
- September 5th - Tiger Trot begins
- September 19th – Moms’ night at Kona Grill from 5:30-8:30pm
- September 26th – Chick-fil-A art night
- September 28th - HCSO Deputy Charity Arthur speaks to Grady parents about internet safety at 6pm in the media center
Thank you to our new Tiger family partners, Leader of the Pack-level partners, the Gibbs Family and Drs. Siviero and Heather Agazzi; Bengal-level partners, the Maheshwari Family and the Roush Family; Cougar-level partners, the Lorenz Family, the de la Garza Family and the Harrop family; and Cub-level partners, Luke & Ryan Christopher, The Liu Family and Drs. S. Sahoo and C. Gupta. We very much appreciate your generosity. Because of their gifts, we will all enjoy more free tutoring, arts programs and teacher grants. Make your family a Tiger Partner today! To learn more about Tiger Family Partnership, please click here: Tiger Family Partners. To learn more about your business being a Tiger Business Partner, please click here: Tiger Business Partners. To pay online by credit card for a Family Tiger Partnership, please click here: Become A Tiger Partner Today, select the sponsorship level and fill in your credit card information.
Guidance Counselor, Nancy Barra ([email protected]