Thank you to everyone who purchased books and volunteered at the Book Fair! We greatly appreciate your support!
Here are some important upcoming dates to note:
- 5/7 – I love the 80’s Spring Concert - The PTA General Meeting begins at 5:30 pm and the show will begin shortly thereafter. Lenny’s subs will be hosting a Grady Family night from 5-8:00 pm the night of the concert. Please let Lenny’s know you are with Grady and they will donate 15% of sales to Grady.
- 5/7-11 – Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/9 – DATE CHANGED - Coleman Informational Meeting for fifth grade parents. Please see below for more details.
- 5/16 – Dads breakfast at 7:30 am – This breakfast is for our Grady dads only (students can go to Tiger Trot or can have breakfast in the cafeteria).
Online yearbook orders have closed. Students that already ordered a yearbook will receive their yearbook the last week of school for yearbook signing. If you have not placed your order, please do so as soon as possible. We have limited quantities available. The yearbooks are available on a first come first serve basis through the front office and you can pay via cash or a check made to Grady Elementary PTA. Soft cover yearbooks are $25, and hard cover yearbooks are $30. For more information contact: [email protected]
Our Spring Concert is coming up on Monday, May 7, 2018. All students in 1st and 2nd grade have been working on songs for this concert and are invited to sing in the concert. All students in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade chorus have been working on songs for this concert and are excited to perform! Students need to be dressed in their most rad 80’s clothing! Click here for more details and a schedule of the day’s activities.
Coleman Middle School
Attention Fifth Grade Parents, Coleman PTSA is seeking committee members, please review the attached link for information. Coleman PTSA Committee Positions. Coleman Middle School is having an informational meeting for all fifth grade parents on May 9 at 6:30 pm at Coleman Middle School, following a general membership meeting at 6:00 pm.
Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week
Teacher & Staff Appreciation week is coming up May 7-11! To see the full details and schedule, please click here: Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week.Thanks for supporting our stellar teachers and staff!
There are many ways you can participate to show our teachers and staff they are out of this world!
- Tuesday, May 8th is School Supply Day. To view the requested supplies, click here: Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week.
- We need gift card donations for the teacher appreciation raffle on Wednesday, May 9th. Please drop off any gift cards at the front office by May 8th or contact Lauren Fitzgerald at [email protected].
- Thursday, May 10th please have your child write cards to their teachers and favorite staff members. A copy of the card was sent home in your child’s folder and will be available on the website.
- Finally, we need families to sign up to send food for the Blast Off Breakfast on May 11th. To view the list of items and sign up, please click on Teacher Breakfast Signup.
Afterschool Enrichment Clubs
The last session of clubs is going great! We are starting planning for next year’s clubs. If you have any suggestions on clubs you would like to have available, anything that might make clubs an even better experience, or if you would like to volunteer with clubs attendance and dismissal and get discount for clubs, please contact Amy Harris and Norma Maiz at [email protected] and [email protected].
South Tampa Basketball Camp
Click here to learn more about the South Tampa Basketball Camp run at Grady Elementary by Guidance Counselor Mrs. Nancy Harris. The camp is open to girls and boys grades 1st-9th.
Summer Art Camps at Grady
Click here to learn about the 3 different week long themed art camps hosted by Debonique Grigsby, who is the Grady art teacher. Additional options have been added so parents can choose between ½ day (4 hours) camps or full day (8 hour camps). All sessions are now open to K-5th grade. Space is limited as each session will be capped at only 20 campers.